Diesel Mechanic – Description
Spader Freight Services is looking for experienced and motivated Diesel Mechanics. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you would make a good fit.
Clyde Truck & Trailer is an affiliate company with Spader Freight Services. It handles all of their fleet maintenance and also services equipment for outside carriers. CTTR has an immediate opening for a Diesel Technician at our Clyde, OH location. At Clyde Truck & Trailer you can earn EXCELLENT PAY and BENEFITS!
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- PAID BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- VARIOUS BENEFITS
- NEW EQUIPMENT
- TOP OF THE LINE TRAINING
- SAFE, CLEAN AND STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- UNIFORMS & PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT
Starting pay is based on experience, Class A or B CDL possession, and ASE Certification. Hours are 3PM-1AM Monday-Thursday or 7AM-4PM Monday-Friday. Full benefits, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Uniforms provided + winter clothing + boot reimbursement annually.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
- Must have minimum tools required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Valid CDL (license A) is highly desired
- Must possess state license as required
Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including:
- Standard vehicle maintenance
- Standard component inspections and repairs
- Preventive maintenance
- Diagnoses standard mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Identifies root cause of basic failures/conditions and perform repairs as required
- Replaces defective components as instructed
- Performs facility maintenance duties
- Interacts with customers/drivers to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task
- Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available
- Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT)
Please email your resume to email@example.com to see if you would make a good fit.
Questions? Contact Us.